Almost 4 years ago I started the Howtobeadadtoday.com website. Recently, our family has undergone some major changes. I almost gave up on the site and the podcast. Thanks to some timely feedback from some of our fans, I have decided not to do that.
I am, however, going to be making some things over. I have taken some time to focus on the kind of site I want to have, and I have come to some decisions.
- I am going to be a voice for regular, conservative dads.
- I am not going to apologize for number 1.
- I am going to offer support and advice for what I believe are the majority of dads out there who just want to know they are not alone.
- I will not try to please everyone, especially those opposed to the type of parenting I am focused on. We will just have to disagree.
- I will endeavor to build a brand based on the principles of conservative parenting, tried and true methods, and masculine fatherhood without apology.
If that sounds interesting to you, then great! Come back soon to see the new site, and keep watching for the podcast to start firing out some new episodes. See ya around dads!