Recommended Adoption Books
(Click on picture of book to purchase from Amazon. These are affiliate links. Thank you for your support.)
Recommended Adoption Providers
- Lifeline Children’s Services – This was the adoption provider that we used. If you are a Christian, looking to adopt either internationally or domestically, we heartily recommend Lifeline. Call them today and get some information. Check them out on:
- Bethany Christian Services – We did not use this agency, but they are highly rated, and worth checking out.
If you have any experience with other agencies, please feel free to contact me and make a suggestion. I would be glad to check them out and list them here.
Recommended Adoption Grant Agencies
- Show Hope – This is the organization started by Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman. We were blessed to receive a sizable grant from this organization and we are forever grateful.
- Lifesong for Orphans – This agency offers the opportunity to apply for grants and interest free adoption loans. Very easy to work with once you are approved.
- JCS Foundation – Very generous foundation if your application is approved. Everything is done online and there are no phone numbers listed until you are approved. Definitely a legit organization.
Website for Additional Grant and Fundraising Ideas. – This link is to a site we used extensively to find additional grant organizations. I have linked to it here, rather than duplicating the entire list.